New Member In Spring Hill, Fl. Here

TATTOO BILL

SENIOR HERE!!!
Just Wanted To Say Hello And Get Acquainted With You Folks. I Have A 87 Gn That I Am Restoring At The Moment........

Tattoo Bill

Dead or Alive?!?!?

A real cordial bunch here, I see......................Thanks for nothing!

is it running or dead whats been done to it what kind of up grades

Welcome! Are you the same Tatoo Bill from George N's Buick Peformance Yahoo list?? Just wondering. I lurk some there.

It has been garaged for the last 10 years and has 61,000 miles on the clock. Previous owner bought it in 1996 with 59,000 on it and melted a piston in it soon after.

Now it has a freshly rebuilt engine with lots of upgrades so far. It is now .030 over with a Poston GN110T camshaft. I need to finish the re-assembly which I am sure that I will have plenty of questions since its been apart for years and I'm not the one who took it apart!

It has been garaged for the last 10 years and has 61,000 miles on the clock. Previous owner bought it in 1996 with 59,000 on it and melted a piston in it soon after.

Now it has a freshly rebuilt engine with lots of upgrades so far. It is now .030 over with a Poston GN110T camshaft. I need to finish the re-assembly which I am sure that I will have plenty of questions since its been apart for years and I'm not the one who took it apart!
o boy...sounds like fun:) good luck and welcome to the site..

One of my TR friends from Spring Hill says a few TRs go to a thursday nite cruise up that way. Not sure exactly where. Ask around.

Glad to have another buick brother in the neighborhoon!!!!!!

hope to see you at a show soon

thanks JD

Also live in springhill !!! need any help let me know.
have an 86 t type (43k on her) and a 87 t all new! got for a steel!!!