New Iron head record in official TSM trim

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
Congrats to Walt Judy on breaking the Iron head Record yesterday at the Mid West Buick Challenge. That car came out of the gate like a rocket.

Congrats Walt! That is really impressive, stock ECU, C3I and iron heads:eek:

MPH??? mid 140s...I was busy crawling under hood of TSM cars and checking out the THS class. I had a good time but had to cut out a bit early...
I was amazed to see that Stock ECM too! He wasn't the only TSM car there with one either.

Tony with the burn orange TSM car had the Power Logger Console on his laptop when I walked past his car in the pits to buy a "Top Secret" part. I have a few pics bit they are too large for the site. I will try to get them up later...Guess I have to resize them...:rolleyes:

MPH??? mid 140s...I was busy crawling under hood of TSM cars and checking out the THS class. I had a good time but had to cut out a bit early...
I was amazed to see that Stock ECM too! He wasn't the only TSM car there with one either.

Tony with the burn orange TSM car had the Power Logger Console on his laptop when I walked past his car in the pits to buy a "Top Secret" part. I have a few pics bit they are too large for the site. I will try to get them up later...Guess I have to resize them...:rolleyes:

Nice meeting you finally!

Walt's mph was in the 142-143 range. I have always felt like that track's speed traps are on the slower side though.

Max Effort,83 lbers,and just plain good tuning congrates Walt and Tammy.
I give up!I thought when it was running 9.60s it was impressive.
Steve and Eric will be very impressed

Tony who ? Don't know a tsm car like that except phil m.,besides Tony Shoaff and he is not legal to light and has fiberglass doors ,but his car haul a$$.I was also wonderin was this a legal race or outlaw race was the plug there and were the cars weigh just wonderin ? No one has said ,congrats to all sound like fun times.:)

Geez Walt good going. You are getting me a little bit motivated again. Might have to go back to work !! NOT !!! LOL
Hey to Bobby and the rest of you guys and gal, been a few years.

Congrats Walt,
Steve Y

Geez Walt good going. You are getting me a little bit motivated again. Might have to go back to work !! NOT !!! LOL
Hey to Bobby and the rest of you guys, been a few years.

Congrats Walt,
Steve Y

Me too Steve,I just had Eric burn me a new ME-R,and putting together a new combo.Im sticking with the Max Effort and Walt just gave me some hope.Goes to show sticking with a combo and not giving up might just pay dividends.My jaw is still open and my head is still shaking back and forth!

Randy, we had scales, turbo plug and Scott Simpson so Walt's runs were about as legal as it gets.

THanxs Kevin all the info i wanted know in one answer sound like some good racin and again congrats to walt that is flyin .

Nice meeting you finally!

Walt's mph was in the 142-143 range. I have always felt like that track's speed traps are on the slower side though.

Hey, likewise Kevin!

Sorry, Maybe Tony Shoaff couldn't run TSM but posted great times for a stock ecm!