New here from San Antonio TX

FarginIcehole

Just thought I would make my start here by saying "hello" and maybe a little bit about myself.

I've been a fan of turbo Regals for a very long time (my first ride in a regal was in 1988 in a 1979 Regal Sport Coupe) and I dated 2 different girls who's father's owned Grand Nationals, but I have never had the pleasure of owning one myself with the closest I've come to it was owing a 1981 Cutlass Supreme. I always loved to look of the G-body cars as well as the comfort of the ride in those cars and after 20 plus years of missing out, I have a lot of catching up to do.

I currently own a 02 Mustang GT but will probably have it sold by the spring with the intention of rolling over the proceeds from the sale toward the purchase of a GN or a T-Type...still haven't made up my mind because despite the attractiveness of the low production numbers for the GN's, I despise the amount of care required for black paint (I've owned 4 black cars...I know this for sure!)

Anyway, I'll probably be reading more than posting for a while until I pick up my "new to me" ride. Then I can really start picking people's brains :biggrin:

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this community and I'll also be looking for some San Antonio or Central Texas clubs or groups to attach myself to.

Take your time and get a clean one. Welcome to the site.

Mike Barnard