New guy from Wimington NC

billdee22

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Bill Deavers and live in Wilmington ,NC now. Just moved here from Md in Feb. I am new to the site but not to the g-body's or even to Buick's. My dad sold Buick's for many years. I can still remember the 1982 Regal Turbo like it was yesterday. I watched them grow and have always wanted to buy a GN/T-Type. Now the time has come and I am ready to get one. Looking forward to meeting many new friends on here and learning even more.

Talk to you soon,
Bill Deavers

Oh snap--welcome Bill.
I live in Wilmington also--(well actually just a few miles north in Rocky Point!!)

I have a couple of Buicks--maybe we can get together one day and check'em out!!

Geoff

I saw that video of you at the track and the door blowing off. Man that had to be ONE WILD RIDE!!!!!!

Another Md.er transplanted to NC. Shane what you doing offering free moving expenses?

Who else is from Md on here? And not to be funny but actually I sure did get to move here for free!:D Actually my new job paid for me to move here. Lol.

Happy New Years & welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.