New Guy From Tennessee

cbird77

'86 WH1 what?
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I purchased my first TR, an '86 WH1....I was hoping to get it this Monday but, instead I'm gonna wait till Wednesday due to weather coming up this weekend in the Indiana area. Can't wait to get it here!!!:)

hello and welcome to da place; I just took my neice to the airport last thursday before it really got bad headed back to Memphis to teach the younins. She missed a connecting flight and had to stay over I believe in Cinn. Bad travel days but good luck with your new toy. Post some pics and info when you get it.
IBBY

Thanks...I will take pics and post them when I get it here. I have a lot to learn about on these cars....this forum seems to be the place for help and info on anything having to do with the TR's. Looking forward to some good times.! :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yup!
Lots of good info here and great people too. We've blown these things up anyway you can think of, so you don't have to. As long as you read about what not to do.;):D
I'd start here. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/
Use the search to find your answers, or ask if you can't find them. Post pics when you can.

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Some say - "The Fortunate 547"
But I say - "The Fortunate 463"

Good luck with the new ride
A lot of us here . Will do all we can to help . / remember do as much reading and research as u can / keep spare sensors /
Some have no clue and there best answer is always someone else's !!!!!
You are your best mechanic
Learn your ride :)

My WH1 just showed up here about an hour ago. I had it transported from Indiana here to Tn. I am in love...116, 000 miles on it.

Attachments

• 1389329695037.jpg
    1389329695037.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 1389329717151.jpg
    1389329717151.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 1389329739409.jpg
    1389329739409.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 1389329756256.jpg
    1389329756256.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 125
I'll take some better pics this weekend. Its suppose to be nice here.

Wow!
Looks good. How fast has it gone? What mods does it have?
Congrats.

Mike B.

.030 over forged pistons, stock crank and rods, flat tappet cam, ported irons, Precision 67 bb and Precision FMIC, 3.5 downpipe internal wastegate (want to go with external soon), 3 " exhaust, SD chip, powerlogger, alky, billet 200r4, ptc 2800, reds double pump, Moser 30 spline axles, Eaton pos unit, 3:42.

I've sorda jumped in head first...got the car from turbot990. Super helpful with teaching me the ropes. Don't know what it will run. Gonna be on the street mostly. Hoping for low elevens-high tens once I learn the car. I'm gonna take it slow. This forum is pricless for knowledge om these cars. I'm glad to be a part of it. I'm want to take it georgia and bowling green this year to run it.

I've got to learn this powerlogger. That's gonna ne my main focus right now.

Any questions with the PL just holler!

Car looks Nice! What area are your from?
TurboDave and I are right here in TN too so if you need anything just holler at us.. (y)