New Guy, from southern DE

Rhoads91

Hey guys, been creeping on a lot of the threads here for a good bit, finally getting around to introducing myself. Name's Brian, and I'm 22 currently serving in the Army, MOS of 31B (Military Police). First car was a 84 RX-7, then I went through a pair of first gen 300ZX's, both turbo. Went to Wyotech after high school, and did the automotive and high performance courses. Around last February I finally came into ownership of a pretty much stock (hooker catback and a MAF pipe where the only real modifications) '86 Grand National. The car was in primer, but has been garage kept since new, and in the family since ~92.

Right now the car is semi-gloss black to keep from rusting, looks kinda bad but I have less than $50 into the paint and its VERY temporary so I don't mind, and I've done a few bolt ons. 42lb injectors, Wablro and hotwire kit, Duttweiler intercooler, 60mm dual ball bearing Turbonetics turbo, Alkycontrol kit, 275/50R15 MT drag radials on my stock wheels, vacuum brakes, S10 cylinders and upgraded shoes from Kirbans, 2800RPM converter waiting to go in, and I have a 3" downpipe and external wastegate in the mail, and unfortunately so is my vacuum brake pedal. TT chip for 25psi with alky as well. Trying to get as much done before I leave for South Korea in ~2 weeks as possible. I'll try to get some pics up before too long.

If they work, here's a few pics of how the Buick was when I got it, and how it is now. Paint doesn't look bad from 25 feet or so, actually has a little shine when it's clean. Tires are a bit low right now, but that will be fixed before I drive her. Ignore the Z in a few of the pics, that's long gone.

Hello Brian - Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) I kinda like the look of the flat black paint! Keep us updated
on your project.