New Guy from England

jeswaw

Hello all! I just moved to England from KY this past month (military) and decided to join this site now that I have a 3.8L powered hybrid. I'm a jet engine mechanic on the F15e fighter jet. Im probably a little kid to most of ya'll but I still share the same passion, and thats making a car fast and fun :D Right now I have a FC RX7 hybrid but Im taking the motor out and i'll be swapping it into a late 80's model BMW 3 series much like my old car. Right now the 3.8 is fairly stock but wont be for long. After I take it out is when the build will start. Im looking for a high 500hp car so any advice on what not to do, or do, is accepted. The sucky part is that my car is still in KY and im 4,300 miles away from it:( But hope to be seeing ya'll as I browse through this forum and start posting.

Welcome….it sound like you will fit in quite nicely ….I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do …PS thanks for keeping those jets up a running :) ….

Hello all! I just moved to England from KY this past month (military) and decided to join this site now that I have a 3.8L powered hybrid. I'm a jet engine mechanic on the F15e fighter jet. Im probably a little kid to most of ya'll but I still share the same passion, and thats making a car fast and fun :D Right now I have a FC RX7 hybrid but Im taking the motor out and i'll be swapping it into a late 80's model BMW 3 series much like my old car. Right now the 3.8 is fairly stock but wont be for long. After I take it out is when the build will start. Im looking for a high 500hp car so any advice on what not to do, or do, is accepted. The sucky part is that my car is still in KY and im 4,300 miles away from it:( But hope to be seeing ya'll as I browse through this forum and start posting.

Have fun at Lakenhell....

Welcome. England sounds like a great place. Always wanted to travel there.