New guy from Atlantic Canada

Alexleblanc

So a few weeks ago I sold my minty 1980 Z28 for a healthy sum to a nice couple who always wanted one.
Then the hunt was on to find something fun with a few requirements;
1. more room for the kids
2. not in need of much more than a tune-up and mild upgrades (my '37 Plymouth coupe project is taking enough of my time as is)
So I present to you my 1987 Buick Grand National with 81000 original KM's (50,000 miles) that is in overall great shape.
Picked it up from the previous owner yesterday afternoon and hauled it home.
I'll be doing new tires, new fluids, filters, exhaust and anything else that looks like it may need attention - overall i'm quite stoked as I've always wanted one of these. The car has some mods done to it by the original owner and the gentleman I bought it from who owned it for 14 years has no idea what they are other than injectors and a different exhaust.

I might take several pictures of everything and post them up here to see if I can drum up any info on what it has and I'll be doing some investigating on my own to figure that all out.

I look forward to reading a bunch, learning a bunch and overall making sure mine is as nice and well sorted out as possible. already have a Scanmaster on order after reading through the pages on here.

the Z28 I sold to buy the GN just for the heck of it:

Great looking hot rod(s).;)
Welcome to the site. Lots to learn here. Here's some stuff to get you started. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/
The magic bullet to make these cars go fast and live a long and happy life is knowledge. We give that away for free here. ;)
Congrats on the find. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard