NEW G-Body Sway bar!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
This is the new G-Body "Muscle Bar" from RideTech.

• Bolt-on installation using oem attachment points.
Autcross and road course proven.
• Posi-link linkage system maintains postivie engagement between the swaybar and the control arm at all times.
• 1.5” OD .250” wall main bar minimizes body roll to equalize traction on all 4 wheels to improve cornering performance. • Modular lasercut arm design optimizes wheel and tire clearance.
• Designed specifically to fit oem mounting locations.

Scot W.

Attachments

• G-Body Muscle Bar.jpg
    G-Body Muscle Bar.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 348
Dammit Scot!:mad:.... now i want one:biggrin:........ i have been thinking of getting a frt bar for a few years, jus never found one that appealed to me.... now i have to work a few extra hrs and save up!!! thx for the info

aaron

Aaron,

Just hold off a bit because I just got off the phone today with a Very special company who is one of the TOP pro-touring suspension company's today and it looks like my car will be a test bed for there G-Body line of products. This includes front & rear sway bars, Frame braces and other goodies. I will be personally fitting these on my car and doing several Autocross's and possibly a road course or two and testing these products. This company needs No introduction on there proven quality products.

They are done with a few prototypes that I will be testing shortly and I will also be carrying these products also.

At this point I can't divulge the name yet until they come out with the G-body line. but I can tell you they are at EVERY national Autocross & Road course event each year and you along with A LOT of others know who they are very well and it's Not the above mentioned name.

Stay tuned, ;)

Scot W.

Aaron,

Just hold off a bit because I just got off the phone today with a Very special company who is one of the TOP pro-touring suspension company's today and it looks like my car will be a test bed for there G-Body line of products. This includes front & rear sway bars, Frame braces and other goodies. I will be personally fitting these on my car and doing several Autocross's and possibly a road course or two and testing these products. This company needs No introduction on there proven quality products.

They are done with a few prototypes that I will be testing shortly and I will also be carrying these products also.

At this point I can't divulge the name yet until they come out with the G-body line. but I can tell you they are at EVERY national Autocross & Road course event each year and you along with A LOT of others know who they are very well and it's Not the above mentioned name.

Stay tuned, ;)

Scot W.
You be sure and call your ole buddy Barron when this stuff is available. :D