New Fiberglass Lower Door Panels!

I think I sold 3 sets, haven't seen any pics though....

i think they look great,,but i would never install them as shown painted,they look nasty that way,the craftsmanship looks awesome,but we need to some other examples,,covered in vinyl,carpeted,etc....great product

I need set of these door panels. Tried to make a set didn't turnout the way i wanted:). please pm me I'm ready to get a set asap thanks.

This car has been in the pro-audio compeition ranks for decades, it's hard to beat the sound-stage and imaging quality you can get from the kick panels (or underdash w/waveguides) so really the only thing you need are mid-bass drivers and the rear quarter panels are a much better place to put them than the doors. IMHO. You just need to make sure nothing much about 500hz is playing from them.

what are the prices to cover these in fabric? not sure if it's changed since you startede them

You need to get with Scott and his carbon fiber guy Shane. I'd bet between the 2 of you a set of lighter ones could be made and look really nice. Do you have any pics of them covered? I didn't see any.:)

Subscribed...
I'll be watching these for future ref.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Still curious to see pics I requested years ago. Covered in Vinyl, carpet, painted, whatever, just something!!

Here are some pics of the new door panels I have been talking about. They have been done for a while and I forgot to post the pics....

These are the first prototypes and we can add or change just about anything. Depending on feedback will effect the price. The more I can have done at once the cheaper.....

These are aimed properly for great sound. We can have them custom painted for you or you just bare... They will hold all 6 1/2 components sets... Light too:biggrin:

We are going to make another batch of these. ANY INTEREST????????????? Price is going to be higher, its 10 years later. Price will be determined by how many sets we run at the time... So post up if interested!!!

I am interested..... again.... lol. Crazy no one has shown off any installed pics.

thanks - aaron

We are discussing making 10 sets, I will keep everyone posted!

Turbo Farm West crowd is interested in 2-4 sets pending pricing. All would be shipped to one address. Probably vinyl wrapped.