New DSE Rear Coil over kit coming soon!

Is that 3"s from stock height down or is it a split? Will the front kit be about the same?
Chris

Is that 3"s from stock height down or is it a split? Will the front kit be about the same?
Chris
It just means the coil over shocks have a 3" range of adjustability up & down... The prices on the front coil overs are not out yet but hopefully will be available this week.

SW.

hello; What is a coil over spring suppose to do? I had a friend whos coil springs where weak and he got a coil over shocks to compensate. It worked and he got a deal on them somewhere but what is the deal with them?
IBBY

hello; Thanks for the answer boy and girls.
IBBY

hello; What is a coil over spring suppose to do? I had a friend whos coil springs where weak and he got a coil over shocks to compensate. It worked and he got a deal on them somewhere but what is the deal with them?
IBBY
Missed this post sorry! Here is your answer..........

Coil over shocks are simply a spring mounted to a shock body and offer adjustability in ride height where as the regular OEM gas shocks & coils Don't. Then you upgrade to a Double adjustable coil over and now you can make adjustments to the Compression & Rebound of the shock to dial in the desired ride performance and handling..

Hope this helps..

Scot W.

Can the front coilover kit be used with the 2 in. belltech drop sprindles?
I see no reason why they wouldn't, but if you have an issue with ride height DSE's hands will pretty much be tied because they do not recommend the use of drop spindles with the G-Body and their products were not based around the use of them. Yes they will bolt up fine and give you a good ride quality but the ride height ends up being the issue.

Just a thought- getting rid of those Belltech drop spindles and going back to a stock spindle Then going with the DSE coil over front & rear you will increase the ride quality, handling and stance well over the drop spindles..

Hope this helps...
Scot W.

Hey Scott, I got the installation instructions from dse for the rear coil over......do u think they'd care if I post them?....Joel