New Cruise night McHenry

It was fun to see so many turbo buicks last night. Please reply with who is who. I know "Butchman" is Steve. I am Jay. There were Joe, Mark, & Ryan that I met, may have missed a few names. See you guys next week.

Butchman is Frank (Silver T), MJWood is Steve (BlueT), Brian was younger guy with his dad, Matt had the 15k mile GN, Busyman is Joe. I didn't know you were the other owner till right before we left. Hopefully stable weather will bring more next week.

Im Ryan, the one that was with his dad. finially made it on here to find out my name which is as you know now !!!cougarmtr!!! really nice to meet you guys and should be coming next week if we got good weather.

Confirmation

Hey guys,

First off, it was great to meet you guys.

You are correct I am Busyman and/or Joe. It's great to see a bigger showing of the Turbo Regals at these local car shows. My brother in law has an 87 GN that he bought new in 87, so I told him about this event and he said he will try to make it next time.
Although this web site filled with very knowledgable people, I am more of a hands on person so when I see you guys and ask questions it really helps out. For instance, Ryan please thank your dad for me concerning the info about the fuel gauge "T" set up. I think that I am going to look into that.

Take it easy guys and I will hopefully see you at the next one.
Joe

I won't make it out tonight boys.... I'm out of town. Rain is supposed to coming through anyways.

I'm probably out tonight too. Radar looks like were getting rain. The report sounds like later tonight. I'm hoping we can have a good showing for the late model muscle night in Aug.