new complete motor and trans for sale...85 hotair car

Wagondraggin

2nd ugliest car on d site
this is from a project that never got off the ground... less than 5 hrs on motor... zero miles on trans.

it is a pretty much stock rebuild all new parts it has green stripes in it..

same with the trans but it has a shift kit in it..cant remember who made it.. it started up and ran really well.. BUT I LOST INTREST IN THE PROJECT WHEN PART OF A TREE FELL ON THE CAR IT WAS GOING IN..

a good friend of mine that was a GM master mechanic built both of them he builds high dollar boat motors now..

give me a call if you are interested i can give you the specifics..

looking to get 1000.00 for both OBO + shipping. i use old dominion.. but it is up to you to find means of shipping..

i will conside trades also.. i am looking for something allwheel OR FRONT WHEEL drive and 4 cyl for a work car..

i have lots of other stuff too for sale.. almost anything you are looking for under the hood.. call for needs..

mike
(724)413-5623

What all does this motor come with? I am very interested in it. Would you possibly sell me just the motor? If not maybe I will consider getting the tranny but I dont really need one. Just let me know what all the motor comes with and maybe a price on just the motor if youd split them up.

it comes with everything but the turbo.. i might be aboe to scrounge one of those up too.. give me a call..

Hey dragonational I am the guy that was selling the 85 engine cranck and other parts that you said you wanted to buy but I never heard back from you. Are you still interested in them? I have a crank, rods, front timing cover, heads, cam, lifters, and pushrod out of a 40k mile motor. I would sell it all to you for $500 plus shipping if youd still like it all.

my85grandnation said:
Hey dragonational I am the guy that was selling the 85 engine cranck and other parts that you said you wanted to buy but I never heard back from you. Are you still interested in them? I have a crank, rods, front timing cover, heads, cam, lifters, and pushrod out of a 40k mile motor. I would sell it all to you for $500 plus shipping if youd still like it all.

I have been gone for a while the motor that i was going to build i am not building anymore. So i am not looking for the parts anymore. I am sorry for not getting back to you but i have been doing hurricane releif for the past few weeks. Sorry for any inconveniance. Harry

my85grandnation said:
What all does this motor come with? I am very interested in it. Would you possibly sell me just the motor? If not maybe I will consider getting the tranny but I dont really need one. Just let me know what all the motor comes with and maybe a price on just the motor if youd split them up.

you still interested?? i have a lot of other stuff too.. if you need it...

i would have to get at least 650 for it.. i will separate... would rather sell together.. you will like this trans.. the one i had built just lik it shifted like a dream.. it should shift hard fast and consistant..

seriously though give me a call i can give oyuo what ever specifics you need.. you will be very satisfied with this motor.. the last motor john built for me ran in the mid to low 12's (hotair) and was a daily driver..

Hey sorry I havent gotten back in touch with you. My computers been down. Could you check and see how much you think it would cost to ship just the complete motor to colorado, 808298? Thanks

Dusty

call around the places that deliver close to you.. it will be cheaper.. my zip code is 15317

Forgive me if this has been asked before but does the harness and ecm come with it? Exhaust? Would you consider a trade for a 95 Cavalier, runs great, I bought new in July of 95. Now has close to 150K miles 2.2 3 speed auto 4 door.

i sold the harness's i do have an ecu though (a couple i think) sorry.. no thanks on the cav...