New combo

L8TRH8R

New combo for 2010 please tell me what you think #'s will be...
Stock girdled block
Steel 3.400 crank
Comp 212/212 hydrolic roller
eagle rods
diamond pistons
ported Gn1's
T&D 1.65 rockers
Ported intake
70 mm accufab with plenum
PT 6765 Billet wheel
Razor's dual kit
ATR headers w 3"DP
FAST XFI
Extreme stage III 2004R

I'm guessing about $16,000 if you are doing all the work yourself. We sure do get carried away with these things don't we? I think tuned well low 10's should not be a problem.

John

I'm guessing about $16,000 if you are doing all the work yourself. We sure do get carried away with these things don't we? I think tuned well low 10's should not be a problem.

John

Heads xfi transmission Turbo and crank are new most everything else is carry over

Cal will be helping with the tune. Most everything was purchased through him. Should be a good tune! ;)

Heads xfi transmission Turbo and crank are new most everything else is carry over

That helps on the pocketbook then:wink:

Cal will be helping with the tune. Most everything was purchased through him. Should be a good tune! ;)

Should run good then! How much does the car weigh? What has been your best 60ft previously? Are you up in the mountains? (high altitude as your location) This could hurt alot if you are at a real high elevation.

Yes we're in the mountains... about 5000 FT. I've yet to run one of the two T/R's I've had at a track...:redface: I used to run some old Mopars when I was a kid (16-20) fastest quarter was 10.80 in a 71 Cuda 440 4 speed couldn't tell you 60 ft... that was 20 years ago! Hoping for consistant 10.50-10.80 range with little wear and tear... maybe a 9.99 in kill mode! :cool: We shall see...

The time is ACTUALLY almost here... Cal arrives Sunday we tune on Monday as this project as taken FOREVER. One of my car buddies said no way it'll make over 600 at the wheels. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Okay, here we go.
Yes PTC convertor 10" 3000 L/U
@ 14 psi and 20* timing 593hp with 620 tq
@ 24 psi and 16* timing 693 and 733 tq
@ 26 psi and 18* timing 720 and 750 tq
@ 28 psi not sure of timing 730 and 760 tq
The 730 was actually on THE 1ST pull and not a "cleaned up" tune, was a real shocker to all of us as the boost controller had NO control!

We are on a fat tune low timing only using 60% of the injector. I'm beyond pleased with the outcome, I owe it all to AutoWorks and the skillful tuning of Mr. Hartline. One more thing, we are at 4800 of elevation feet here....

Okay, here we go.
Yes PTC convertor 10" 3000 L/U
@ 14 psi and 20* timing 593hp with 620 tq
@ 24 psi and 16* timing 693 and 733 tq
@ 26 psi and 18* timing 720 and 750 tq
@ 28 psi not sure of timing 730 and 760 tq
The 730 was actually on THE 1ST pull and not a "cleaned up" tune, was a real shocker to all of us as the boost controller had NO control!

We are on a fat tune low timing only using 60% of the injector. I'm beyond pleased with the outcome, I owe it all to AutoWorks and the skillful tuning of Mr. Hartline. One more thing, we are at 4800 of elevation feet here....

That is friggin awesome.......Congrats.

Great engine builder+best tuner=happy car and owner!! Thanks again to Cal and Tim at AutoWorks! You guys are the best.