New combo pics

I'm running new TA headers, but I think your right, it might be the crossover pipe. Sounds like exhaust leak coming from around that area. Thanks.

Had some spark blow out, so I gapped down to .22-.23 and it cleared it up. Pulls like a freight train at 18-19psi. My front end is fully extended well into 3rd . I guess that .85 housing is doing its job.

Attachments

• 1441324251707.jpg
    1441324251707.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 107
That's not so hard ;)

That pic is getting after it for sure!;)

But, we were doing 20 mph, on the street, bad tune, no trans brake etc and the car topped the shocks putting up a ruckus. It literally stretched the shocks as the rpm's climbed. Now this event was only a few seconds or so but I own a low 10 second small block Mopar that wicks from cruise to 7500 rpm faster than I can shift it anymore. It's a 4 speed. Anyway Bo's car brought back that brutal gut wrenching HP and TQ that I haven't messed with in a long time. My Cuda's retired and that's why I bought the GN. When Bo get's this thing properly tuned and dialed in everywhere it's going to run the number somewhere in the 9's.

Me? I'm just going to sneak my way in to the 10's and call it a day. I'm heavy (#3940 with driver) and too sick of breaking sh&t and fixing it.

Definitely going to be sick! That's my goal with my new build...something in the 9's and track legal!

Attachments

• 1441329683553.jpg
    1441329683553.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 126
I just hope you have GN heads Scott. The TTA heads are not meaty enough for high cylinder pressures and lift under boost. If you do run them tho, I wish you luck. I couldnt get it done.

My heads are now flowing 250/182

Yeah hoping to make enough power at lower boost. I ran 26 psi on my stock block, TTA heads setup for about 8 years. This new motor is .040 over and fully built with a custom grind 220/220 Comp roller cam, Champion ported TTA heads with Cometics, with a PT7168HPQ and using Fast XFI. I know it's going to be close...ttafan went 10.17 @ 136 on a mild tune and moderate launch with a little less motor/cam and a less efficient 70gtq. It made a little over 600 to the wheels...both his an my motor were built by Billy Anderson, Anderson Performance. Billy thinks 9's shouldn't be a problem....we will see. If it doesn't work I'll go GN heads too ;)

He told me 40 to 41 base

Geez no wonder you guys are running out of injector DC .. frickin aye

you guys need to put a set of 80's on a flow bench and see the difference in pattern and flow from 40 and 55 psi ... you'd never run em @ 40 psi

that's just crazy