new chip////

chris j. 87gn

Back In Black
new chip , new probs...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blm's are now in the 141's, as high as 148's.. this means lean , correct???WOT blasts are 848's on the o2's, i know it's not an accurate tuning method but....i went from blm's of 90 on a criuse to these numbers, ...how to proceed?i record no retard what so ever...i need to update my sig. with a turbo tweek chip and 160 therm. ...43 line off. i will up date after post! i have a major stumble under boost.... half throttle she runs incredible. if i i go WOT she will lay down. i have been thru the ign thing and have proved all components to be good!(maybe something has failed since then((last month))).... what do you think...? i am also new to altering eric's chip, do you think i can get it together by playing with the adjustments? ... i will also send this to turbotweek to see what he says... i am not blaming anyone!.... just looking for answers/// by the way eric has been most helpful to this point... thanks for your input!!!!
TIA!
by the way... even though i have a problem i have a new car, i recieved instructions about certain things but... and a big but... if i run this car under open loop(as idle is set for) she runs like you would not believe!) tell me what you think!
thanks again!
chrisj.

Well your high blm's means lean but your high o2's means rich. :confused: Is your o2 sensor good?

Does Eric know for sure you have 009s?
Oil smell like gas?
How's your mileage?
You might just need to drive the car under a variety of conditions and speeds to allow the computer to learn stuff.

i was wondering the same thing about the o2 but it is new, about a month old. ...oil looks , smells fine and mileage seems to be doing ok. ... yea eric know about the 009's, but i know what you mean! i had a couple few beers in me and instead of messing with the car i typed a few mispellledd worsds last night! thanks for help, we'll see what happens.