New Changes

justcrusin'

I like the new changes made. I hope the "skin" turns out well.
I was wondering how I got demoted to "new member".
I was a senior member not that it matters all that much.

Also, did the political section get the axe?

I tried to add pictures to thread i have started. And this new site says pictures are too big, old one didint complain.
Site is really terrible to use...
What happened to old one?

I like the new changes made. I hope the "skin" turns out well.
I was wondering how I got demoted to "new member".
I was a senior member not that it matters all that much.

Also, did the political section get the axe?
No, just doesn't pull up automatically in "new posts." You can go to your user cp and check the box to make it appear again!

Your post count dropped because of that, we are going to fix all that, hopefully!

Whats the deal needing "permission" to post or even view the PV section?

Changed settings, like described, and it mentions that permission is need to post/view in the PV section.

Interesting...

I just sent Jay an email. I was wondering why no one posted all day! It was supposed to just remove it from "new posts" I thought!

buick%20nats%20nov%202011%20072.jpg
I'm liking it so far.

It's fast and easy to learn.

In testing a little it loaded this 82KBpic with no issues , but it wouldn't upload a 2.02MB pic. Doesn't seem to like the big stuff.

Otherwise, it's good stuff, Maynerd!

Wow! A change here! Tried to get on the old TurboBuick.com site and it would not work...so I "wised up" and typed www.turbobuick.com in the box and here I am! Neat! Much faster for me and this old computer....though my avitar is now different..the guitar head is not in it's full size for the little box....can I correct this in some way?

But, real nice, Jay, real nice....so much faster. Thanks, man, thanks a lot! I really like it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

After giving the system permission to get in the PV section you 've got to wait until it updates guys. It's pretty normal.

Whoa - what shock.
Is the the right place?
Yep TurboBuick.com ..... anybody got a blue Solo cup?

Attachments

• blueSOLO.png
    blueSOLO.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 78