New California Methanol rule

I bought a gallon of methanol yesterday in north San Diego County just to see if there would be a problem. The new advisory apparently only covers racing gasoline and the methanol purchase was no problem.

I bought a gallon of methanol yesterday in north San Diego County just to see if there would be a problem. The new advisory apparently only covers racing gasoline and the methanol purchase was no problem.

Next time I go....I'll check to see if they were just being over protective.

They sell C16 and other stuff too...so maybe they just went broad copy on implementation and tagged everything in a blue barrel...I dunno.

Even the barrel had a little label on it saying illegal for use in California...

They still sold it to me, I just had to fill out the form.

Red Regal T has always sounded like a backwoods cross burning ƒuck. Thats why I wouldn't deal with him or the sh!t he peddles on here. Shane should boot his ass and block him from making a buck on here.

No one is flooding Africa with non Africans and giving them affirmative action, special rights, privileges, and free healthcare.

Red Regal T has always sounded like a backwoods cross burning [bleep]. Thats why I wouldn't deal with him or the [bleep] he peddles on here. Shane should boot his [bleep] and block him from making a buck on here.

Well...you didn't learn that in Sunday school, Mr. potty mouth....:D

As for Mr Red Regal T....not trying to start a biff with him personally...but....from the quote above....Kinda looks like he's never seen how white South Africa is...or heard of Apartheid....:rolleyes:

Nor does he understand the full history of America the beautiful....and how it was built primarily on the backs and over the bodies of various non-whitey's...

I love our country (and I'm not happy about the direction it's currently headed)...but I know better than to say something ignorant like ....We're all gonna die if another Mexican gets in here with us.... and I think most white folks also know better.

I will say that...if a person wants to live here...they are certainly free to do so (same as my ancestors chose to do)....but if they want to live on the system, they should be required to pay into the system same as I do before they draw benefits from it.

My own ancestors got chased out of Scottland by an angry Queen or King, showed up on the east coast back in the 1680's and settled into the area that later became Pennsylvanyia back in the ...but ...reality is reality....folks were already here long before my family in the 1680's or Chris C. "found" the place in 1492 (shhhh....they're called Indians....in case it's still a secret they were already here)...the rest...is history....

...and lets not forget...weak minds tend to express themselves forcefully and with no regard for....reality; so it's best to just roll your eyes, point at them and laugh when they get all ....angry and forceful....:rolleyes:
If they want to live and die all angry and bitter....let them...it's a free country....
As for me...I'm so happy I could just pee right now.

mmmK...let's get back to being angry about stuff that matters....Califoreignia's banning of methanol .....please.

Red Regal T has always sounded like a backwoods cross burning *uck. Thats why I wouldn't deal with him or the sh!t he peddles on here. Shane should boot his ass and block him from making a buck on here.

I will point out that Red has provided lots of tech over the years but his personal views don't belong when it come to hate. Shane knows what's going on and has taken note of it. He was blocked from the political forum for just this reason. He may be blocked from this forum as well now but I don't know.

Please also remember that certain words won't be tolerated like the one highlighted above.:frown: This is a family freindly forum after all.:biggrin:

this is a family friendly board yet the above post are still here and your worried about the F word... leaving that kind of hate here is basically condoning it - get your priorities straight.