new cadillac cts-v

Ross L

I really like this car. LS2 supercharged and 556 hp:eek: Stock! The auto runs low 12's @ 115. Stock! The price is on up there(for me), but maybe in a month or two??? There's plenty on ebay so the economy isn't helping the sales. Anyone else?

I LOVE the new CTS!!!! I wouldn't even need the "V" insurance premiums to enjoy that car! Outa my range till they get about 10yo, BUT My neighbor sells em. When the weather breaks I'm gonna hafta take one out for a spin!!!:D :eek: :D :wink:

2009_cadillac_cts_v_10.jpg

Looks great! Wish they were more affordable.

six speed auto or manual. I think boost is about 8psi:redface: LOTS of potential. Aluminum block, 6 bolt mains, forged crank, hyperutectic pistons:rolleyes: Plus the magnetic ride control and brembo's! Low $60K will get one, maybe in the $50K's soon:cool: Should run easy 11's on drag radials bone stock.
Ross

Damn, all that power on 8psi, another car to look out for this Spring/Summer. :mad:

I don't care how cool it is, getting owned by a Caddy is not going to be good for the Turbo Ego. :eek: :p

also, 191mph for the stick. 175mph for the auto:eek: AND....... recardo seats:cool: yeah, the wheel hop and glass rear end is *supposed* to be fixed.

that car is sharp,i checked one out black on black cf dash real sweet,those seats fit like gloves:cool:

Nope.... they fixed that problem.... no more 'glass' rear ends like the early models... and they also fixed the 'wheel hop' issue...

Did they totally redesign it? I saw so many CTS-Vs at the track one week and heard they broke the rear end next week it was scarery. A friend that worked in a Caddy dealer described the design to me. It had no chance to survive any power put to it.

same motor(minus the high dollar titanium parts and forged pistons, other differences too I'm sure) as the new zr1 just detuned. Also, a smaller blower and less boost. I want one!