New but old nj member

nonova0074

Hey, Guys Just wanted to say hello again. I am looking to change my sn I guess I gotta contact a admin. Just a little update I sold my 05 colorado and purchased a 2006 trailblazer SS. I am the owner of eastcoasttbss.com a eastcoast based tbss site. I was in the market to buy a gn but I got a 06 tbss rwd for 20k last year and you really can't beat that. I have allready knocked of a 13.8 in some hot weather. But currenlty I added a 3k stall a trans cooler and a vette 2nd gear and billet 4 th gear servos. My truck has a CAI, Res delete, Plx AFR, Autometer digital trans guage. I also installed HID fogs, shaved the bumper, installed a 7 4g grounding kit and some LS1 fans. In april it put down 353 rwhp, that was before my new mods.I just had my wheels powdercoated in a custom gummetal.The truck is my dd and will be my tow truck for my GN when I get one. I am one the search for the perfect gn, it has to be a 87 ht. My eyes will also be coaught on a Kirban GNX rear suspension and I am waiting for the 17 gta repros to come out. My ultimate goal is to have a very clean GNX clone, that will be driven on the wekends and raced ocasionally. I have always been a huge t6 fan and cant wait to get one. Right now I am currenlty awaitng to go into the police acedemy and when I am finished a gn can finally be mine. I also paint and do custom bodywork. HEre are some pics of my tuck enjoy,
Rob
IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg