new build short block and more

gczarny

fast is cool !
have for sale : forged short block , motor has eagle crank , K1 rods , Wiseco pistons 3.820 " ,RJC girdle ,internal ballance ,asking $5000 shipped ,I have new high flow front cover for extra $175 and OEM but modified to neutral ballance by Weber racing harmonic ballancer for $175 ,other parts are :
Moroso spiral muffler for your 3 muffler quiet exhaust system ,goes in place of cat. converter ,$ 40
2 MT drag radials
325/50/15 ,like new ,just 300 street miles ,6/32 thread , $ 300
type II GM ignition module /coils
Caspers alternator filed harness brand new ,$40
fender lip bending tool -$160 ,used on one job paid $189
IF YOU WANT TO USE PAY PAL ADD 3% of total ,other then short block everything else extra shipping ,please email me directly to evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ....for any info/pics ,local pick up in Antioch IL 60002 ,thanks

Attachments

• block.jpg
    block.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 757
  • girdle.jpg
    girdle.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 755
  • pistons.jpg
    pistons.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 760
  • DSC08724.jpg
    DSC08724.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 753
  • DSC09159.jpg
    DSC09159.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 754
have for sale : forged short block , motor has eagle crank , K1 rods , Wiseco pistons 3.820 " ,RJC girdle ,internal ballance ,asking $5000 shipped ,I have new high flow front cover for extra $175 and OEM but modified to neutral ballance by Weber racing harmonic ballancer for $175 ,other parts are :
Moroso spiral muffler for your 3 muffler quiet exhaust system ,goes in place of cat. converter ,$ 40
2 MT drag radials
325/50/15 ,like new ,just 300 street miles ,6/32 thread , $ 300
type II GM ignition module /coils
Caspers alternator filed harness brand new ,$40
fender lip bending tool -$160 ,used on one job paid $189
IF YOU WANT TO USE PAY PAL ADD 3% of total ,other then short block everything else extra shipping ,please email me directly to evaczarny@sbcglobal.net ....for any info/pics ,local pick up in Antioch IL 60002 ,thanks

two more items added to this sale ,stock ignition coil pack with good performance wires and two 15X8 Crager /welds wheels ,3.5 backspacing , good to mount your 10.5 slics and have them ready for quick swap before going to the strip if you have fancy street rims /tires for everyday use , coil/wires $40 and rims $50 plus shipping plus paypal 3% ,thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8082.jpg
    IMG_8082.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_8085.jpg
    IMG_8085.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_8081.jpg
    IMG_8081.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 597
two more items added to this sale ,stock ignition coil pack with good performance wires and two 15X8 Crager /welds wheels ,3.5 backspacing , good to mount your 10.5 slics and have them ready for quick swap before going to the strip if you have fancy street rims /tires for everyday use , coil/wires $40 and rims $50 plus shipping plus paypal 3% ,thanks

I ment rims $50 each ,sorry about that

wheels just sold in 20 minutes :),thanks Tom , now if Icould only sell my short block that easy ,wait :confused:,summer is just around the corner in Ilinois , I can hear shortblock customers getting in line right now :D

Was motor a spare? Or wanted stroker instead of this one?

I build and kept two forged motors for my car , one stroker and one standart bore and stroke ,I had JE pressed pin pistons in it and one got demaged when car went lean last fall , this one right now got refreshed and we went 0.020 " over this time with full flowting pistons ,it should rock even more :smile: ,as far as stroker goes I had it build acctualy before this none stroker which at the time was just all OEM short block with girdle and JE pistons ,then the motor got Eagle crank ,K1 rods and internal ballance and now got refreshed with new 0.020' over pistons ,either motor will rock the crap of any car ,at one point I will be selling stroker too since I am thinking going LS way :cool:

What times have you gotten with the stroker? How heavy is the car?

What times have you gotten with the stroker? How heavy is the car?

sounds like you asking if stroker is worth that extra money ? car is 3600 lbs without me ,it's got evrything in it ,AC/heat ,power seat,subwoofer ETC ,it's a 100% street car ,no weight reduction done other then spare/jack and front sway bar removed ,where I saved on weight I added it back and some more with heavier 400 trans ,9" rear end ,roller cage ETC ,to answer your question stroker is making more power and spools turbo much faster in street driving ,for example when my car ran flat 11.0 at 122 MPH on 93 octane pump gas only 19/18 tune with my standart stroke motor it ran 10.7 at 126 MPH with stroker on the same 93 octane tune , that is with my 76mm turbo which does NOT SHINE on 93 octane tune ,same car with little TE63 turbo ran with standart stroke/bore motor 10.5 on race gas with 22/22 tune , at the end there is too many little things that make up for perfect performing car so if you series about racing go for stroker it give you some edge , otherwise no need for it , for me the biggest adventage with stroker is it's ability to spool big turbo faster in street driving /racing ;)

Ya, I curious what you found comparing the two. Thanks for the info.