New billet aluminum thermostat housing and new blackout windshield wipers.

earlbrown

runs with scissors
I've got a brand new alum thermostat housing with an O-ring for $30 + $5 shipping (add $15 for new 180* thermostat with a steam hole already in it)
IMG_20180704_183838.jpg
20171215_163018.jpg

I also have a pair of brand new complete Trico blackout wipers. $25 + $6 shipping

20180628_162305.jpg

I can do snailmail, facebook pay, or Friends and Family through paypal.

I will take the housing. Quick question why would I need a 180 thermostat with a blow hole instead of a 160 thermostat

Because colder does not automatically equal better. FActory 195* us just too close to boil with the way we drive our cars, and 160* isn't the magic number. Personally, I like the way my GN runs with the 180 over the 160. The extra gas mileage is nice and it's night and day in the winter when the heater can actually make some heat.

All vertically mounted thermostats need a steam hole. It's to let the trapped air out of the very top of the intake that's above the 'waterline' of the top of the thermostat opening (and whatever gases are made in the heads from localized boiling).

Let me know if you'd like just the housing or the package deal and I can get a package on the way to you tomorrow.

Will you take 40 for the package deal then. I store my car in the winter here in Chicago. So don’t really use the heater. Baby is stored after Lahore day weekend car show. Let me know if it’s a deal and your PayPal address

I'll pass. I think I priced those parts fairly.

If they don't sell I'll just use them on my next build.