New bests on pump gas

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
well i have been wanting a 6 second GN in the 1/8on pump gas for a quite a while. why that is i dunno. anyhow i went to the track tonite and the air was perfect in the mid 70's the track prep was awesome.

I drove to the track with over 3/4 of a tank of gas.( marathon 93) I let the mickey's T down to 18 psi

The first pass out i ran a 1.58 60ft 6.91 @ 100mph i launched of the FB on the 2step @ 3000rpm. I got no knock! actual boost per xfi was 17.4-17.9

My second pass i ran a crappy 7.1 as i spun

The third pass i let the car cool down a good while and the outside temps dropped a tad bit too. I launch off the FB and 2 step at 3000 rpm and i got 1.51 60ft 6.77 @ 101.9 mph The boost per xfi was 18.3-19.4 ( I think the cooler air caused the rise in boost)

The esc spark retard on the xfi show 7 degrees from the starting line to the 2-3 shift and then it went away till the end of the track and i got 3 degrees.

So that the limit of pump gas for my set-up.

I also weighed the car and it was 3650 with me in it .

I can't believe how strong it runs on low boost and timing 21 degrees.

Congratulations Patick. I look forward to seeinng you folks next weekend.

Brent I believe it's a 6776 billet dual Ballbearing with the 85 exhaust housing.

Thanks Cal.

Cal I had a great teacher on tuning. Thanks again.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Now stop mess'in around and put Razor's alky on the car and LET'S GO HAVE SOME REAL FUN!!!!

JD;)

Congrats Patrick !! That is pretty balzy...
I wish I could get mine tuned and running nice. I need to get some much bigger injectors first...and then start learning the FAST.

Bryan

Congrats Patrick !! That is pretty balzy...
I wish I could get mine tuned and running nice. I need to get some much bigger injectors first...and then start learning the FAST.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan

I didn't think the boost would have went up because of a few degrees temp change outside. But it did and that why it knocked some. but it wasn't enough to hurt it. I found the limit and i'm stopping there!

It's only has taken me since 2010 to really get my tune dailed in.

I think the biggest reason i puched it to the 6's on pump gas is cause few folks around here (home) said it couldn't be done!