New best for the MeanChicken coupe

Nice run Chicken. I'm sure with a better 60' and a little more boost you will be in the 10s. I was hoping to see you square off with Flaco to see who will have bragging rights. My car has has lost 2 tenths and 2 MPH with 100* temps.:mad: We have one race left this Saturday and then we take the summer off until Sept.

Thanks, man!

Yeah could not make it...maybe next time.. I was expecting you to hit a high 10. If I can get 11.3 with out building boost at the launch it makes me wonder how fast I can really go.

You've got the better heads and cam...but...the tune needs to be right also, so before you go tear it up again, at least get a DirectScan on there...or a Powerlogger...and spend some time with Lou or someone blessed by Lou to help you with your tune. If I can get this close to a 10...you should be able to break into the 10's easily with your combo, a safe tune and a good launch.

Look at what RJ is doing with a stock, unopened long block, dialed in combo and strong technique.:D

mean chickens best ever runs

hi, congrat's on the quick runs. you are fortunate they didn't throw you out for no roll bar. i,ve run 11.61 there & they say your getting close to 11.49 & you'll have to get a roll bar ! i said i,m not even there yet ! did you just bypass the time slip shack ? again, nice quick street car.

hi, congrat's on the quick runs. you are fortunate they didn't throw you out for no roll bar. i,ve run 11.61 there & they say your getting close to 11.49 & you'll have to get a roll bar ! i said i,m not even there yet ! did you just bypass the time slip shack ? again, nice quick street car.

I ran two 11.48's before that, but they had some young girl handing out the slips and she didnt have a clue. Then I lost traction and ran an 11.6.

On the next one...my 11.14 pass..., the head tech guy was at the shack, he handed me the slip and then as I drove off, he noticed no cage and started calling at me...told me to slow it down...I told him it was a suprise, that I only made one small adgjustment sonce the 11.6 on my prior run and did not expect to go that fast. He let me go....only had time for one more run....ran an 11.22....I hit it with more break boost at launch and got a little wheel spin so it blew my 60' up. Was also in te lef tlane on that one, wheich was the sam lane I didn't hook on the 11.6 run.
I did the 11.14 in the right lane and it dead hooked.:biggrin: