NEW ATR External Wastegate Downpipe Gasket

noslo6

87 Grand National
For all of you out there still running an ATR extenal gate downpipe, and need a gasket to seal it to the turbo exhaust housing, I have a great solution. I have purchased a gasket from SE Turbo that worked very well. I since have bought some header gaskets from REMFLEX. They worked so well, I called and asked them if they could make me a downpipe gasket. I sent my gasket from SE Turbo to them and they made me three for $15.00 each. This is not an advertisement for REMFLEX as I have no affiliation with them, but they make wonderful gaskets and this may help someone out there that has the same problem as me. They even gave this a part number and I guess they will add it to their list of gaskets. The part number is RF18-008. If you haven't already, check out their website REMFLEX

Please excuse the picture quality, it's from my phone...it's all I had.

Attachments

• rem1.jpg
    rem1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 245
  • rem2.jpg
    rem2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 229
  • rem3.jpg
    rem3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 258
RJC Racing also makes a gasket for ATR external downpipes. I got one from them about 6 months ago. And they're not even made in China :eek:

RJC Racing also makes a gasket for ATR external downpipes. I got one from them about 6 months ago. And they're not even made in China :eek:

I bought my ATR external dp gasket from RJC also. I've had the downpipe on and off numerous times. The gasket is holding up great!

I didn't realize that there were so many options out there. These gaskets are not made in China. They are made in Mineral, WA. These are also guaranteed not to burn out up to 3000 deg.