New !!!! Alky Control kit ☆☆☆☆complete 3 bar setup

Yeah its still available. At this point I don't care if it sells or not

You will get lower offers because of the lack of P/P and the buyer protection it provides.

Don't be insulted by this as that is normal for some people not being willing to take a chance on something without buyer protection.
If you're not willing to get P/P or some other service that will protect the buyer than you might end up only getting top dollar for the low price trinkets and odd ball stuff you sell.

You need to look at it from their point of view. Would you send a total stranger 500.00 plus dollars [M/O or check] in hopes that the seller isn't collecting multiple amounts from people and maybe being shipped to you or the item isn't the same in the pics and so on and so forth with no recourse in getting their money back.

To many scams being run on the internet these days and most aren't willing to take the chance after they have been burned a time or two.

I don't see what the problem is in getting paypal unless you're in financial distress yourself and have no checking account. It's free to sign up and use so unless there is another reason like not having to honor a customer complaint and having to issue a refund and you won't, then there is no reason not to have P/P.

It will get you more business and you will also be more trusted whether you want to admit it or not.

I for one won't deal in a one way transaction for the very reasons stated by others. The only way you get cash/check or M/O from me is in person.

Take it for what it is, I'm old school and have accepted this only because the scumbags can now reach you world wide not just from the next state over.