Never Forget! 9-11-2001

I agree. It will be a terrible day in history. Lets not forget.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This may be a very unpopular opinion on the matter, but I say do forget it. To me all the publicity and remembrance about the tragic event is giving them what they wanted, similar to mass shootings that happen. I think this constant reminders of what happened can be a dangerous path leading to more events of the same nature. Don't forget the people that were lost in the event, but I think the event in itself should be left behind. We should be looking at the positives of today and tomorrow, and leave the travesties of yesterday behind.

I don’t know Raf. It’s a tough call.
I personally like to remember so as to always be aware of my surroundings.
Also to remember how husbands and wives were jumping from the tower hand in hand because they were brought to that level.
Nah, I not gonna forget. EVER!

D

God Bless those that died and remember and honor those that were heroes!

Tom Burnett, from Bloomington MN, was instrumental in averting flight 93 from crashing into the White House.
God Bless all of those involved on that fateful day and rest in peace Tom...

This may be a very unpopular opinion on the matter, but I say do forget it. To me all the publicity and remembrance about the tragic event is giving them what they wanted, similar to mass shootings that happen. I think this constant reminders of what happened can be a dangerous path leading to more events of the same nature. Don't forget the people that were lost in the event, but I think the event in itself should be left behind. We should be looking at the positives of today and tomorrow, and leave the travesties of yesterday behind.
This is something to NEVER BE FORGOTTEN . If u choose to do this
Keep your opinion to your self. and go live in another country! !

For all those who have lost a love one in this horrible tragedy. Our prayers are with you and your family.
This shows us life is too short
And to protect our selfs and this great country.
Land of the free and the home of the brave.
FOREVER! !!!!

I live in nyc and last night there was a shit load of motorcycles headed down towards wtc and on to.dc. as those bike roared pass me I started to get chills on the back of my neck and realized how proud I am to be American. To this day its crazy not to see those towers beaming at the tip of Manhattan. It was def a crazy day 12 years ago and the days after were no better. To all those than have died during or because of the attacks RIP. And to our soldiers who continue to put their lifes on the line day in.and day out we thank you. They are the reason why we have freedom. I doubt I will ever move from nyc and I can guarentee there is no country better than.this one. We def have our flaws and no.matter how much immigrants and "Americans" bad mouth this country it is here they can live free practice what religion they want and more importantly make money and provide a living for their family,deep.down.in their hearts a small.piece of them.love it here . Its here they have that voice to bitch and moan how bad we are as they make money and send it back. I.know I still believe in the good ole U.S of A.

Born and raised in Massachusetts I had never even heard of the twin towers prior to 9/11/01, empire state building absolutely but not the twin towers. That said back in 01 I drove down to E-town New Jersey to check out the GN vs Mustang event wich I believe was the Sunday Prior to 9/11. Well driving back to Ma. later in the day these two enormous buildings caught my attention, they just dwarfed anything and everything around them, I remember looking backwards over my shoulder as I drove by wondering what the hell these two mammouth buildings were all about. Two days later as I'm outside having a smoke at my construction site in Woonsocket, R.I., a man approaches me and explains that planes are crashing into the "twin towers" and my first question was " what are the twin towers? " He kindly explained what and where they were for my dumb ass and I almost fell over, " I just drove by those two days ago! " We may not think about it on a daily basis but 9/11 is largely responsible for the weird world we live in today, 9/11 could not be forgotten even if you tried. God bless America!

not sure if anyone has seen this, but be warned! I could not prevent....... well you let me know.
may the good lord heal and comfort those who are suffering,:(

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1378958560.913783.jpg