Needed-really badly 82-87 regal 2 door complete roller solid

Mike Horak

Will Work For Buick Money!!!!!!
Looking for a complete roller. This car will be pieced out to save my 84 T-type WH-1. MUST be relatively rust free and straight. I would prefer a non turbo car (don't want to waste a turbo car). T-Top would be nice but not necessary. All unused parts will be given back to the Turbo Buick Forum community for free + shipping.

I am in Michigan but willing to drive to pick up the right car for the right price.

Get ahold of howdies86 he has one..... its a nice rust free 87 T roller...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Get ahold of howdies86 he has one..... its a nice rust free 87 T roller...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I looked at that in the cars for sale......It's a nice car. I don't have the heart to cut up a turbo car that nice. If it wasn't born a Turbo T.:rolleyes:

Thanks. I looked at that in the cars for sale......It's a nice car. I don't have the heart to cut up a turbo car that nice. If it wasn't born a Turbo T.:rolleyes:

Mike, If you do it right then it would be worth it....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If my goal was to have a show quality car I would have no problem. The car I have is pretty rough and my skills and cash supply are just enough to make a good driver to have fun with. I can't warrant wasting a car that has the potential to be something great just to repair a rot box. If it was a t top I would do a complete body swap.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have a 83 T-Type complete bodys sold has dented passenger door but have one in the trunk for it looking to get 2500 for it im in Ft Wayne IN. If your interested i can send pics.

Have a 83 T-Type complete bodys sold has dented passenger door but have one in the trunk for it looking to get 2500 for it im in Ft Wayne IN. If your interested i can send pics.
A few pics would be cool. My email : mhorak@centurylink.net.
Some time this month my wife and I are planning a trip to Indy. Maybe we could meet up and I can check it out.

You still looking? I have an 86 GN built rear weld wheels and super solid. Has rust in middle t top area. Other than that spot is very solid.floors rockers quarter no rust. $1800

I have to wait on it. The accounting department has says we are kinda tight and I will have a hard time embezzling enough from the house hold funds. :(