Need window regulator and power window motor

Yates

I posted this in the wrong section so I will say it again. I am in need of two power window motors,a D/S window regulator. and headlight bezels for my 83 Regal. I know the window motor and regulator can prob come from an 81-87 but not positive. The headlight bezels I believe can only come from an 81-83. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a set of 81-83 chrome headlight bezels - straight, no cracks, but the chrome in the corners is peeling. They have excellent sidemarkers in them. $30 shipped

Dont care about the chrome gonna paint them black. Do you happen to have pics I am very interested. Also I know you said no cracks but can you inspect the screw holes to make sure there are no cracks. These damn bezels are so brittle.. Thats where mine cracked and now the screws dont even hold the bezel in place they fit right through the hole. I was thinking about fixing em with fiberglass, but if yours have no damage I will probably buy for that price. How do you want payment?

Window Parts

I Have Your Window Parts If You Still Need Them Let Me Know--tim

Where Are You Located