Need visors recovered

aquickv6

Has anyone found a place that will recover the factory visors to look original? Especially the lighted passenger side with the correct stitching.

covering

Has anyone found a place that will recover the factory visors to look original? Especially the lighted passenger side with the correct stitching.

I had bad luck trying to find anyone local to do seats, visors, etc. Wasted 3 months and was lied to. Went to Brian at GBODYPARTS and got what I needed fast. I would contact him at BWEAVY@AOL.COM or pm him on here. He does respond to pm's and emails as well.

I had mine done, but...

I first got a set from G-body. I was not pleased with the quality, and they didn't stay up, since I doubt the sheave that keeps them up was replaced.
Then I tried to get an original set, but was out of luck.
I understand that the original thin material, cardboard or whatever, is no longer available, so any new ones you get will be thicker, and not quite right, in my opinion.

I will try this project again, later.

Jax called and mine are on the way back as of Friday. I should have them today. I'll let everyone know how they look. I bought some from Poston's and they were junk. Didn't have the screw to hold them on either. They were some sort of universal visor that is supposed to push on the rod, but I couldn't push one on, so i sent them back. Jax charges $25/ea compared to like $80 for a pair of junk ones from Poston's.

I had a few sets done by Jax and they were very good and close as possible to originals.They are alot cheaper than everyone else.Dont think twice about sending them to Jax.

Got mine back from Jax yesterday and they look fantastic. They match the headliner material I got from them a month ago perfectly. I Highly recommend Jax Seat Cover.

Call Dave At 561-547-0460. His Passion Is Gn's And His Business Is Auto Upulstry. He Is In South Fl. He Did My Gn. Tell Him Adam Sent You...

Where Are You In Florida. Dave Has All The Matching Gray Headliner Material In Stock. Ps. He Does A Great Job.

Got mine back from Jax yesterday and they look fantastic. They match the headliner material I got from them a month ago perfectly. I Highly recommend Jax Seat Cover.

Had mine done there too. I also have the lighted pass mirror and they did an excellent job.