Need some Help please

What chip is in the car?

Your TPS should be set at .42 with - KEY ON (not running). This setting can be seen on your scanmaster while adjusting.

PS: Did you drive the car around after installing the new o2 or did you just let it idle and look at numbers? The reason I ask is your ECM needs to relearn it's parameters with some drive time.

* Try disconnecting the Orange wire by the Batt for 30 seconds, Hook back up and then go drive the car normally in town for about 20 minutes or so and see if it still does it.

I tried the drive and let it relearn but nothing really changed.

update: just checked my tps with the key on and car off and got a .38

Started the buick up and decided to take it for a little drive to walmart. Well the bL have now droped from 128 to 115 and the scanmaster is showing a mal code # 34.

your dumping fuel because you have a vacume leak or an exhaust leak before the ox sensor to find an exhaust leak ,put a rubber glove one tail pipe with a hose clamp charge the other side with a blower vac, take soapy water and spray headers flang and crossover to turbo will bubble up at leak, works for vacume leaks also wire throttle open and charge up pipe with blower spray intake around injecters and vacume lines

your dumping fuel because you have a vacume leak or an exhaust leak before the ox sensor to find an exhaust leak ,put a rubber glove one tail pipe with a hose clamp charge the other side with a blower vac, take soapy water and spray headers flang and crossover to turbo will bubble up at leak, works for vacume leaks also wire throttle open and charge up pipe with blower spray intake around injecters and vacume lines

Thats a interesting way to do it although the system is running rich not lean. A blm of 115 would indicate the ecm is removing fuel.

If the fuel pressure is set right, more than likely your maf is hokey.

What is the maf# at idle?

Why not check for a vac leak,spraying quickly at vac lines and listen for idle change? I found a leak atop the plenum this way the other day.

I've heard this can be done with a propane torch (off) also.

Steve from Albany,NY. '87 GN,t-tops. ...waiting for Powerlogger. Was informed by fullthrottle that they're out of them. :(