Need pix of your Walbro Fuel Pump set up please

DOUNVME

IHUNTV8S
My fuel pump went out about 2 months ago. I just pulled the tank and removed the Walbro 255lph f/p.

I already have the hot wire kit installed on my car but I did notice my fuel level gauge never worked correctly. When I pulled the assembly, I noticed there was no "float" nor arm for the fuel level gauge. I poured all of the gas from the tank to ensure the float wasn't inside the tank.

I also couldn't get the sock off the fuel pump without damaging it. I was just gonna order a replacement pump, but can you all post a pic of your completely assembled unit with the Walbro on it so I can make sure I have everything I need to put it back together?

With that being said, anyone have a float and arm they wanna sell or where are you all finding replacements at?

Thanks in advance!

I would by the complete set up hanger wiring float pump from racetronix I just bought one and am very pleased plus I think there on sale can't go wrong with this set up

I cant get the Racetronix website to pull up. How much are their complete kits? I can get just the Walbro pump for $56 shipped and I can get the complete kit for a GN for $90 shipped. I was hoping to find a float and float arm for $10-15.

http://www.racetronix.com/ they have a couple of options 255 pump and 340 pump I don't think there cheap,but there's value there for there product your talking about scabing together a 20+ year old part I'm talking replacing sender hanger wiring pump with new.apples to oranges persay I think there around 200.00 nothing cheap about a buick

I mean no disrespect There are just some things on my person cars that I'm anael about fuel delivery being one of them the health of your engine depends on it.one little hiccup and you can pop a head gasket quick My point being you have a hot wire to assure voltage to the pump but have 20 year old wiring going from the hanger to the pump trying to supply the pump with extra voltage.I was just thinking while you had it all apart and was working on it it would be a worthwhile investment and worth the piece of mine doing it. I'm sure you will be fine either way you go.Just one mans opinion

I understand what you are saying but the entire assembly was replaced in April 2004 along with the fuel pump. It has approximately 1200 miles on it in the last 9 years.

I have the receipts and the date was engraved in the hat along with the fuel pump itself.

I understand what you are saying but the entire assembly was replaced in April 2004 along with the fuel pump. It has approximately 1200 miles on it in the last 9 years.

I have the receipts and the date was engraved in the hat along with the fuel pump itself.

well that's a little different I thought we we were dealing with original equipment.