need mufflers and rear springs

RGS87GN

anyone in the mass area got anything? if not, whats the usual spring you guys like on the street? i juuust got new shocks all the way around but the back sags on one side. i have m/t 275/50/16s and they rub everytime i hit a small child. thanks

I went with the autozone specials in a vairable rate spring. they were cheap, and stiffened up the rear. Im running 255 60's in the back and i dont rub at all, and will be getting some 275s in the future. If you read over in the suspension section theres alot more information. theres a thread like how to make a g body handle, and theres a cheaper way to do it, and they list what springs where used. hope this helps some.

and take it easy on the small kids. lol

I run the factory rear springs, but there are also some HD versions. My car sags on one side horribly, but I think the issue there is not the springs but the bushings. I'm living with it.

275/50/16s??? I can see why you are rubbing. I have the same size but in 15 inch rim - BFG Drag Radials. They fit fine with no special changes or mods. I think 16 inch 275s are too big unless you made some special accomodations.

For mufflers, I use a pair of 2.5" center in center out welded Ultra-Flow. I think they are made by Walker.

I am in MA as well.