Need Las Vegas emissions help

TurboK

Hey Guys , I finally got my Buick transported down to Vegas from Washington State and need to get the car through emissions. Anyone local got a 3" catalytic converter I can use for the test? or know of a test station that doesnt look under the car :eek:

Hey Guys , I finally got my Buick transported down to Vegas from Washington State and need to get the car through emissions. Anyone local got a 3" catalytic converter I can use for the test? or know of a test station that doesnt look under the car :eek:
Get a hold of Len Freeman of Performance Transmissions in Vegas.He's also one of the best with TR transmissions.

I put the word out to all the locals that I have email for. Hopefully someone will hook you up.
That's one benefit to being Military. I can choose any state I want to register. :)

hook up!

Buick T: Please take this type of comment or suggestion to E-mail or PM, but thanks for offering assistance.

Get a hold of Len Freeman of Performance Transmissions in Vegas.He's also one of the best with TR transmissions.

Yeah thanks. I am going to need some transmission work soon. Last time I went to the track on the return road my transmission was shifting funny :eek:

Thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section & hope that everything works out for you on this issue.