Need ignition module (trade)

jerritt

Okay I'm not sure where to put threads about trades so please move if need be. but basically I'm looking for a new or slightly used ignition module for 87 gn (ac delco).
I have a stock 87 gn block or a set of stock heads that I would be willing to let go of for the module or let me know what you need and I might have it. If you need pictures let me know and I will get them to you if interested....shipping would be expensive for both so I'm looking for someone around Maryland and if close I will bring what you need out to you for the module. Thanks
Jerritt

Also have a 200r4 Trans that lost second gear in that I could let go would come with stock converter

I have a NOS AC Delco module #24503624. This is the Magnavox unit that is very hard to find and expensive. HighwayStars sell them for $279 each and limited to one per customer and might be the only vendor that carries them. Not sure if this is what you're looking for but shoot me a PM if interested. Not looking for any trades though.

Thanks but as of now I just don't have the money to purchase one while I'm in school so I'm just throwing the trade idea out until summer break when I can work more ...if I don't get any takers on the trade by summer I will get into contact with you to see if it's still available thanks again

Ok, understood. I have a couple squirreled away but I'm not actively trying to sell them because it would be difficult and expensive to find replacements if I ever needed them. I will still have them in the Summer if nothing pans out for you.

Definitely could do that....is the ignition module new? Give me your email and I will send you some pictures of the block

I don't want to bother him this late i sent him the email with some pictures of the block he can get back to me whenever....no rush