Need ideas

richburke03

My low mileage gn has the following: rjc 3inch crossflow and downpipe , 60 lb injectors, afpr, tt chip for e85, scan master, walbro 340 , hotwire kit, bilstein shocks I think that's about it everything else is stock.

I have 5k to spend with 2k of that being dedicated for a jimmys trans. What's gonna give me the best bang for my buck?

I need ideas for double pumper, torque converter, turbo and ported heads and cam. Best set up I can get within my budget.

Goal is low 11's

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Leave cam alone. Champion heads. Done.

Then you'll need a way to get all that E85 up to the motor: either one big pump, or two smaller ones.
If you go one big pump, then you'll need a way to get all that E85 back into the tank (since you won't be WOT all the time): fuel lines.
Then you'll need a way to get all that E85 into the cylinders: 80s or 120s and a chip.

All the heads, cam, turbo, transmission, and torque converter work would be useless if the fuel delivery isn't up to the task.

My low mileage gn has the following: rjc 3inch crossflow and downpipe , 60 lb injectors, afpr, tt chip for e85, scan master, walbro 340 , hotwire kit, bilstein shocks I think that's about it everything else is stock.

I have 5k to spend with 2k of that being dedicated for a jimmys trans. What's gonna give me the best bang for my buck?

I need ideas for double pumper, torque converter, turbo and ported heads and cam. Best set up I can get within my budget.

Goal is low 11's

Sell the 60's .. get 80's.. get a chip to match ... single DW300 fuel pump.. good power to the pump .. valve springs . TE44 turbo .. tires that can hook it up.. good tuning skills and your there
11.30-11.40 with that setup shouldn't be difficult