need help

1. Hye-Tech-Performance: 13912 Valley Blvd., Suite "A".
Ph (626) 855-1154.
2. Don Lee Auto Service: "Performance Tune-ups", Tim Lee: 9793 Foothill Blvd., Cucamonga, Ca. 91730. Ph: (909) 989-1573.
www.donleeauto.com

FWIW & IMHO: Don Lee Auto is highly recommended on LS1 & LS2 Tech boards for their skill on conversions of late model vette motors & drive trains into early model Camaros. They also run a very competive '65 (about) Buick Skylark with a GN motor that is a drop dead gorgeous show stopper.

You might try "D. Davis Engineering", "Darryl davis", (714) 708-2392. Santa Ana, Ca.
ddaviseng@sbeglobal.net

FWIW & IMHO: Darryl Davis previously worked at Blvd Buick in Long Beach and has worked on all of my Turbo Buicks that I have
had (5) for about the last 8 or so years. He is the best Turbo Buick mechanic that I have ever come across (I have not tried Don Lee Auto yet but will sometime in near future). His skill in diagnosing and keeping these cars running right and quick is exceptional. His prices were exceptionally fair and he always guaranteed his work.
Unfortunately for the turbo Buick community, he has recently gone into business for himself and opened a '55-'57 Chevy Speciality shop dealing in complete restorations and may or may not have time to work on turbo Buicks. I wish Darryl well in his new endeavor, but I hope that he has time for turbo Buicks. I would expect to see Darryl Davis's custom restorations in the Chevy magazines before very long.

"Turbo Lou" Czarnota in Lake Forest, too.

He's grumpy, but kinda cute. Bring a sheep with you, and you get a discount.

I have had Lou do work on my cars. I am very happy with his work. As far as the sheep thing just remember sheep are notorious liars:D

I second Gary Wells' opinion of Darryl Davis as being the best TR mechanic I have personally dealt with in So Cal. He is extremely knowledgable and easy to deal with, not to mention decidedly "not" grumpy. When I'm spending hard earned cash I don't need grumpy thrown in at no extra charge. :D

I have no personal experience with Don Lee, but I have heard nothing but good things about his work.

Sod Bogosian does good work as well. I hear he builds a hell of a good motor.

I think any of the above mentioned mechanics would do a great job on your car. :)

BTW, I have also heard of a guy by the last name of "Price" in the San Fernando Valley. I believe his first name was Jeff. I have no experience with him, but maybe someone else here does?