Need help with o2s

MBR87GN

I am running a mild combo w all the bolt ons but I still have the stock turbo/IC.I installed 009s w/future plans of a larger turbo so for now I have a RA108 chip that has been prog. for the 009s and the stock turbo.I cant seem to get my o2s below abt 820 on DS anywhere on the run.I am running 20-21 psi bst and I have lowered my fuel press. all the way down to 35 psi. line off.I have assumed the stock turbo isnt very efficient past this range so I really dont want to go no higher on the boost.Is lowering the FP more the way to go or is there something else?Are my injs too large for my turbo?Also I have the Lt1 MAF- reading 255 on the runs.w/no KR anywhere.(112 octane)Thanx in advance.

Isn't the MAF Translator supposed to control the fuel mixture even at WOT? Wouldn't adjusting the fuel pressure lower actually cause the injectors to have a longer cycle in order to spray more fuel then (to compensate for the leaner mixture)? I don't know these things since I don't have a Translator, but hopefully someone will answer this as well.
Myself, I wish I could see an 820 reading. I've got 50lb. injectors with a chip and stock turbo (future upgrade like you are planning), and checking out Direct Scan showed me that I never get below 900+ mV even when I lower the fuel pressure until I hear pinging. I've got a regular MAF, so I assume I just need to have the chip re-burned.
Quick thought- have you played around with the adjustments on the Translator as far as WOT fueling is concerned?

Time for a new chip. I suspect that the Reds 108 chip is probably fueled for more boost than what you using. Your right, the stock turbo isn't going to give you much more power over the boost levels you're running. Time for a chip with less fuel in it.

Regards,
Eric