Need help with my ride.

NY87GN

While driving on the highway I noticed the car jerked front to back almost hesitating.. I don’t think it was fuel related ..I am a novice, but if I had to guess I would say transmission or differential related. This only happens on highway speed and low rpm’s. Street driving is fine.. any advice on how to narrow down the issue? I checked the trans oil the other day it was cherry red and no smell.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

fuel filter? or if not then maybe the rear differential? my truck did something like that when my rear went out. Have also had that happen when the fuel filter was clogged.

Check ignition control module. Mine did that on the highway... Went home, took off the coil pack from it and the ignition control module was toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try unplugging the Tcc connector on your transmission could be converter locking and unlocking. Take it for a drive and see if it is still happening.

Just keep your foot lightly on the brake pedal to keep it from going into 4th gear. Drive steadily and report back.

Just keep your foot lightly on the brake pedal to keep it from going into 4th gear. Drive steadily and report back.
Tried this and the car just kept going.. no hesitation. In fact I did some highway driving this weekend with no issues.. I guess could have been bad gas.

Thank you for everyone's reply.. I did more highway driving this week with no issues. Could have been bad gas..