Need gray sun visors.

Lt4-turbo

Looking for some pretty nice used gray sun visors for my 86 GN. the best deal I have seen on new ones is $ 55 a pair from mikes montes. Thanks!

Well, I was hoping for some that had been replaced before and still in good condition from a wrecked car. I know it is kind of a long shot but worth a try before I bought the new ones.

I've got a set of used gn grey ones I'll do $30 shipped for.
no rips or sags. I can post a pic or two

I'll try and get them posted tonight.
If I remember correctly, there is no stains or marks on them, no ciggarette burns, anything like that

Sounds like what I am looking for. please post the picture when you get a chance. If you have a paypl account I can send you the money as soon as I see the pics. Thanks, Jon

I can do PayPal.
I can't post pic till late this evening.
currently have no webernets at home.

Sounds like I want them but I would like to see the pics. when you get the pics up shoot me a pm with your paypal address and I will send you the $$. I just want to see them first. Thanks, Jon

there is a small black spot you can see at the top of first pic. it catches my fingernail when I scratch it, might come off if you got more aggresive.
these are not warped, material is not sagging, but, up real close, they don't feel or look like new recoverd visors would.
personally, I would spring for $55 new ones if you have a really nice interior.
I'd take even less for these, but I don't bother shipping anything anymore for less than $20.
vis.JPG
vis2.JPG