Need an aftermarket shifter

RTCarlin

Evidently I shift off my T-brake like a gorilla. I'm in need of an aftermarket shifter... preferably a quarter stick or something like that... 2004r, please...

Anybody?

---Ron Jr.

Evidently I shift off my T-brake like a gorilla. I'm in need of an aftermarket shifter... preferably a quarter stick or something like that... 2004r, please...

Anybody?

---Ron Jr.

I have a bm hammer shifter, rachet action . I had in my t . I went back to the colum . No more racing just a driver may be we can work some thing out i have the hammer handel that came with it ,or i have one with a button for line lock bulit in . I payed 150.00 .no dog house for it i had it in the console

THANKS CK JUST LET ME KNOW

i have b&m pro rachet shifter. plus the cable for the 2004r. i payed $100 less shipping. make offer if interested. thank you. frank.

Anybody?

---Ron Jr.

Ron call me i have an extra shifter and the price is right!!!

Puddin

if u still need a shifter let me know we can work something out

My shifter woes have been remedied! Thanks for all the replies, guys!

And THANK YOU AGAIN, Mr. Puddin'. You're like my car's guardian angel! and we both know it REALLY needs one... ha ha...

---Ron Jr.