Need a stereo guru to make a schematic for me

larry33kc

I am going to be installing my stereo components this winter and I have been out of the stereo game for a bit, so to lesson the blow of me screwing something up I'm asking for some guidance.
My stereo is a Dual 50x4 right now, I have the standard speakers for a Con II set up and I am adding a set of Sony 6x9's in the sail panels.
I have 2 Bazooka 8" subs with a Bazooka amp and amp install kit that is for them that will be in the trunk.
I also have a Alpine 3505 amp that I can add if it works.

I need suggestions on a cheap/ affordable amp/amps for the inside speakers.

Would it be better if I installed tweets in the dash with the Alpine amp if it works?

And would like to have someone write up a schematic for the wiring so I don't screw it up with the install.

Anything would help. Don't have a lot of money to play with so it's a low buck build with what I have, and some amp/amps for the speakers.

if i had the manuals for the components i't be easy if you could scan them that would help.

I been connecting high end systems for years!! Any decent system your looking to connect starts with a great head unit
(Stereo) What make and model of stereo you got?

I could really use the makes and models of all the things you got Headunit speakers, amp or amps and Subwoofers
thx!! I can the Alpine 3505 is 18x18 watts and appears to have been used in several cars over the years as a factory option!!