NEC Pentium 133 Laptops

BuickMike

Money pit
Anyone interested in buying one? I have a few on hand and am testing the waters to see if there is any interest. If so, I was thinking of selling them guarenteed not to be DOA with Windows 95 installed for say $50 plus shipping?

If you are interested, reply and if I get enough responses I'll see how many I can get together.

What operating system? Floppy or CD drive? Depnding on the features you can count me for at least one maybe 2.

Windows 95 or 98 can be installed. W95 would work better since they are only 133mHz. They will come with a floppy and CD Rom drive.

If it has a CD drive, power cord and a Color monitor I will also take one. Let me know.

laptop

i will take one or 2 if you will be able to run directscan or turbolink on it

They work great for a scanning laptop. Just check with your vendor to make sure if whatever version you have will work on a 133mHz box running W95 / 98.

Give me a couple of days to check these things out and make sure that they all have good batteries and work good. They will all have an OS, CD ROM, battery, and power chord. They are all 800 X 600 color LCD display too.

I'll post back with how many available and PM or email each of you on a first reply / first served basis.

Ill definetely take one.let me know.ill send payment right out.
email,PM or call me at 732-814-8227 when your ready.

thanks,nick

Sounds good. Everybody give me 'til Thursday night and I'll get you the total of what I have to sell.

might sound kinda stupid, but could you put WORD on these, i could really use a laptop for school