ND/MN Meet, Aug 12-13 Interstate Dragways, Sabin, MN

ITSNOTAGN said:
there are power hookups, but they want you to rent the spot and is more $$ so i would just use the inverter if i were you, also it might be dicey trying to cop an outlet before someone else.
Gary

I just noticed your sig. I saw the pictures of your car burning to the ground on LS2.com.

Only spots with power are the rented spots along the track, presumably if the person that rents a particular spot isn't there that weekend, you could use it, I believe. I'd suggest calling Jason C. at the Tintmaster's number listed in the previous post and see what he says.

Here's where we have pitted in the past:

Attachments

• IDrags 007small.jpg
    IDrags 007small.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 497
yeah that was me, really sucked. glad i still have the nitrous though! still working out the details of all that crap. ill can tell you more this weekend though. man i would love to bring my T, but this is what it looks like right now.

Attachments

• rear fuel lines.JPG
    rear fuel lines.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 534
  • front fuel lines.JPG
    front fuel lines.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 543
A bare frame with nothing else may not fare well at the track. ;)

Are you going to bring something? If you want to meet up and BS a bit be on the look out for a big white GMC Vandura conversion van pulling a GN. That will be me and a 70 or 71 maroon Chevy shortbox pulling another GN. That will be my buddy. We should be showing up at the track around 1 PM or so just to get set up and take care of tents and tech and all that stuff so we can just drive on and race at 3.

well i have a grey GMC envoy. otherwise i may have a red 1g eclipse GSX thats pretty haggard, trying to sell the damn thing. very slim chance i will bring a 83 cutlass, blue with a 455 in it that runs in the 11's. doubt it though since its kinda stashed for the year already.

Unstash the Cutlass and bring it! :cool:

Sounds like I may be the slow one of the bunch. I will be ecstatic if I get a low 13 second pass.

you need anything? as you can see i have every part imaginable availible!

BTW, whos grilling?? me?

ITSNOTAGN said:
you need anything? as you can see i have every part imaginable availible!

BTW, whos grilling?? me?

Me too. I might need a hand loading the grill into the pickup, but I'll have the big one along.

I plan on parking in the same spot, if somebody doesn't already have it taken.

If you need an outlet for a recharge, just go ask somebody... most folks won't mind if you plug in. I'll see if Dad can bring the generator along, too.

Later,

Whut said:
Unstash the Cutlass and bring it! :cool:

Sounds like I may be the slow one of the bunch. I will be ecstatic if I get a low 13 second pass.

I'll bet they'd sell you some race fuel if you wanted to go for a little more :biggrin:
Hey Dig, any chance of seeing the Sy out at the track?

tonka said:
I'll bet they'd sell you some race fuel if you wanted to go for a little more :biggrin:
Hey Dig, any chance of seeing the Sy out at the track?

On a trailer, maybe... :rolleyes:

I was hoping to get things together for our National meet in Sept, but that
ain't looking good, either.

Later,

Dig

grey1 said:
Is the 11.49 rollbar rule a big deal or not? :cool:

If you run 10s, they'll come and visit you after a couple of passes...
If you dial it back after that, you'll be fine.

Later,

turbodig said:
If you run 10s, they'll come and visit you after a couple of passes...
If you dial it back after that, you'll be fine.

Later,
Cool.
O.K. I didn't see a map in their website. Do you have an adress or directions? Thanks, Dave

4147 70th Street South (CR-11)
Glyndon, MN 56547

If you're going to come up I94, just watch for exit 6 after you go by Barnesville, take that exit and turn left (south). About a mile(just past the airport), it'll be on your right hand side. Can't miss it, it's right by the road.

Thanks for the maps and views. I will be leaving tomorrow at 9 AM to hopefully get there a bit early to set up my tent and stuff.

Whut said:
Thanks for the maps and views. I will be leaving tomorrow at 9 AM to hopefully get there a bit early to set up my tent and stuff.

Cool.

They're forecasting scattered boomers for the AM, clearing out, then for later on in the evening. Typical summer stuff, might get rain, might not.

I'll have Wireless access at the track, so we can watch the radar for updates.

Later,