Mystery Vacuum Line

87_TX_T-Type

In the process of refreshing my father's Regal Turbo, I found an errant vacuum line that I'm unsure of...

It is the second to last vacuum line on the block, and per the vacuum block diagram it is supposed to go to the BOOST GAUGE SENSOR.
View media item 282View media item 280
From the vacuum block it goes to a "T" junction closer to the firewall. From there, one end splits off to the driver's side and goes through the firewall. The "T" junction does not look stock to me, but then I'm not positive.
View media item 281
The other end simply leads to the passenger side fender, but there doesn't appear to be a connection for it (nor is it capped).
View media item 283
The car does have an aftermarket boost gauge on the pillar, but I unhooked it for the time being.

Any ideas?

In the process of refreshing my father's Regal Turbo, I found an errant vacuum line that I'm unsure of...

It is the second to last vacuum line on the block, and per the vacuum block diagram it is supposed to go to the BOOST GAUGE SENSOR.
View media item 282View media item 280
From the vacuum block it goes to a "T" junction closer to the firewall. From there, one end splits off to the driver's side and goes through the firewall. The "T" junction does not look stock to me, but then I'm not positive.
View media item 281
The other end simply leads to the passenger side fender, but there doesn't appear to be a connection for it (nor is it capped).
View media item 283
The car does have an aftermarket boost gauge on the pillar, but I unhooked it for the time being.

Any ideas?
You see that little open port on that rectangular electrical device with the 4 wire harness connector? The one to the far right on your last photo? That's your MAP sensor?

That's were it goes.

I think I may have figured it out... I couldn't see it while standing over the car, but in the last picture I noticed a plastic nipple in the bottom right hand corner. I presume this is the MAP sensor, and where the rogue vac line should be plugged in.

Sound right?

You see that little open port on that rectangular electrical device with the 4 wire harness connector? The one to the far right on your last photo? That's your MAP sensor?

That's were it goes.
Oh, and also.

The "T" that sends the vac line to the fire wall in your second photo? That goes to your aftermarket boost gauge.