My V Rod pics..

Congratulations on the bike, looks awesome, they say nothing sounds like a Harley, is it true? May not have had the chance to drive it just yet, but plenty of time to fire it up, at least once :D Santa may have been a little late, but delivered the goods to you.

Nice bikes guys..Never was a big fan of the all custom bikes or rice rockets, but those V-Rods are fantasic looking :cool:

Originally posted by Axle
Congratulations on the bike, looks awesome, they say nothing sounds like a Harley, is it true? May not have had the chance to drive it just yet, but plenty of time to fire it up, at least once :D Santa may have been a little late, but delivered the goods to you.
I think it still sounds like a Harley (the motor was built by Porche) but the hardcore HD dudes don't think so. I did ride it for 20ft:D and I do let it run a bit while in the shop to help break in the motor..... ok.. ok.....I just want to listen to it since I can't ride it:D

I have storage insurance on it until March 1st after that I can ride it and in the mean time there are some parts I want to get. The pegs are a bit out of reach for me so I am going to get a different seat and offset foot pegs.

The web site was getting a bunch of hits and geocities shut it down for a few hours but it should be ok.

ks:cool:

Sweet!~ How does It sound.. I am going to be getting one once the GN money pit is complete.. Problably in a month or so.

Between York, Daytona, Myrtle Beach, and other events I have test ridden every model Harley, and in my opinion it isn't the BEST Harley to leave the plant but it is a really great bike!

A point of etiquette, Kevins, make an exception for your Ma, but no-one is touch your Harley unless they have a specific invitation.

Originally posted by Vector
A point of etiquette, Kevins, make an exception for your Ma, but no-one is touch your Harley unless they have a specific invitation.
I think thats a good point that everyone should know, thanks for pointing that out.

BTW, It took some arm twisting to actually get my mother to even sit on it b/c she was too scared that it would be to heavy for her. That is the first motorcylce that she has ever sat on by herself. She has always been the passenger with my dad. She got a kick out of the web site tho:D

Kev.

you need to get a shirt that says "if you can read this the bitch fell off"

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Kev.
you need to get a shirt that says "if you can read this the bitch fell off"

Dathan

OMG THATS FUNNY!!! Damn I haven't heard that one b4!!!!!!

Originally posted by KEVINS
OMG THATS FUNNY!!! Damn I haven't heard that one b4!!!!!!

you also need a shirt for your wife/GF/mother "if you can read the the A$$hole wont let me drive*

:D

Dathan

Beautiful bike...if someone gave me $18000 I'd have a hard time spending it on anything else.

I'm also diggin the sweet JD parked next to the HD!! :D