My TSM build thread

My God, what an awesome car and amazing performance!! I like the car show pic,also.Good luck with the car.Mwrk.

Added a GN1 performance dual fan kit with Casper's harness. Since I'm using the F body radiator, I was able to move the fan housin inside the radiator support. Cut off the mounting tabs, drilled and tapped the shroud and made some short brackets for the bottom. I was able to use the factory fan mount holes in the radiator cover. They work great.

Added a GN1 performance dual fan kit with Casper's harness. Since I'm using the F body radiator, I was able to move the fan housin inside the radiator support. Cut off the mounting tabs, drilled and tapped the shroud and made some short brackets for the bottom. I was able to use the factory fan mount holes in the radiator cover. They work great.

Nice!

QA1 stock location double adjustable rear shocks.
I welded Wolfe adjustable spring perches in the stock locations on the rear end so I could run coil over springs instead of stock style. It has 10-150 QA1 springs in it now but they are too soft. I have 10-200s in a box that I'm going to try asap.

Cool, I have went with the Afco BNC DA stock replacement coil overs for the fronts and looking to do the same for the rears. Mike @ TRZ told me a bolt in rear coil over works great in drag and street applications. The spring rating changes a bit. They have a lower mount I would need to mount the shocks to the housing so the springs will clear, and box to reinforce the perches so they don't rip out under load.
I was just trying to find some feedback from guys on here to see if they have gone that route. But it looks like everyone that I have talked to are not using the bolt in coil over replacements, they are just getting a DA shock and the proper spring for their desired height. I want the ability to change ride heights for the street and track as I use different size rims.

The bolt in coilovers are not legal for TSM, or I would have them. This was the best alternative I could come up with. I can jack the car up and adjust ride height and the springs are cheap.
After this year I am thinking about scrapping the TSM setup and losing a lot of weight off the car, I'll go to a true coilover and a Strange S60 rear then.