My T vs 01 z28 with 150shot of n2o

Well at least I got some action today I spanked and 2003 LS1 SS today

wow that's cool because they never made a 2003 camaro ;)

Sorry to say, I have had an LT1 on juice and it would kick the **** out my GN even with my 51 turbo and alky. Sorry.

That LS1 is more than likely gonna kick your ass. I hope you win, but man you better kill him out of the hole...

Sorry man, i don't want to bust your bubble, but the f-bodies were introduced only until 2002, also LS-1 Engines were a 6 speed, and last of all he had a decklid? hopefully other wise he wouldn't have a back on his car, do you mean an Air lid?
Also i believe that 97 for the F-bodies is a transition year were the LT1 or LS1 could be had, kinda like the 1999 year for GM pickups, New or old body styles with both the old Vortec and the new LS-series 5.3's.

,Dan

Thats what i meant, 2002 LS1 SS camaro, it was black, T tops, with a 6 speed, and yes a decklid, heads, cam, exhaust and a chip, sounded healthy but didn't have enough powwwa to compete with the black beast. :)

wow that's cool because they never made a 2003 camaro ;)

Sorry to say, I have had an LT1 on juice and it would kick the **** out my GN even with my 51 turbo and alky...

Sir I already made the correction it was an 2002 camaro, and remember he was on street tires I wasn't. :)