My Stage 2 car update

Gene, Your more of a bodyman than you think! Lookin good! Jambs do suck to take to bare metal but they look good on the flip side.

Body work sucks:(
I hate it and i have to do it myself or i wont be satisfied;)
Im starting to get rid of the surface rust that started because the car has been setting for so long:rolleyes:
DSCN0192.jpg

Simply amazing.

I wish I had the skill and know how to do something like your project.

My Wallet is probably glad I dont.

I wish i was as smart as you LOL
Started getting the front of the frame ready to paint and got the headers looking better.. I gave the headers to a guy thats going to polish them. They should look nice when i get them back because they dont look to bad after i used scotch brite on them.

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

Geno, you'll like the "Chinese" look the headers have when they come back polished. It makes me want Chinese carry out when I look at mine... :biggrin:

Geno, you'll like the "Chinese" look the headers have when they come back polished. It makes me want Chinese carry out when I look at mine... :biggrin:

I got them close and saved some cash:smile:
I just hope the car runs faster than my street car LOL

Geno-the car is looking real sweet! excellant workmanship .

Thanks
It been a long road and i cant wait to bring it out to the track and beat the hell out of it. Ive been collecting parts for this project for over 8 years and it getting closer everyday. Its come a long way from this LOL

DSC05444.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

DSC05439.jpg

DSC05438.jpg

Got the headers and water tubes back today;) Next is the intake stuff...
DSCN0241.jpg

What can i say:eek::eek:
I wish i knew what i know now back then:wink:
I was still working at my familys wrecking yard junking 55 thru 57 chevs:eek:

Ya
I was ahead of the times back then LOL
I keep forgeting to fix the time ...

Cant you tell what the date is by the two 1971 GTR,S LOL
DSCN0268.jpg