my sister was in accident

87blackbuick

Got a call from my sister today who is stationed in Germany saying that she was in a car accident. She walked away with out any serious injurys. But her b/f and other friend are in the hospital on life support. She said that the seat belt saved her life. They were on the autobahn taking her b/f to the airport to go home for the holidays. Dont really know what happened. Please remember to say a prayer for the men and women serving our country that are not going to be able to make it home for the holidays.

glad your sister is ok,to bad about the others...........your only about 25 miles from me,i'm in mondovi.. i'm sure you don't see many gn's in eau claire

87blackbuick said:
Got a call from my sister today who is stationed in Germany saying that she was in a car accident. She walked away with out any serious injurys. But her b/f and other friend are in the hospital on life support. She said that the seat belt saved her life. They were on the autobahn taking her b/f to the airport to go home for the holidays. Dont really know what happened. Please remember to say a prayer for the men and women serving our country that are not going to be able to make it home for the holidays.
I'm hoping the best for them. I too was saved by a seat belt last month when a drunk driver hit me head-on while I was on duty. He died at the scene. A Madison Heights (MI) police officer was rear ended a few days ago by a drunk driver and had to be cut from his car too. Fun'n games behind the wheel can be tragic.....

I've been driving on the autobahns for about 20 years now and it still scares the hell outta me at times :eek: Very sorry to hear about her B/F and friend..My sympathies are with them..I remember how it felt not being able to come home for the holidays when I was first stationed there...Here's to a speedy and full recovery !